Christ the King Church
The original Christ the King church was built in 1920. In 1929, after the former mission chapel was converted into a schoolhouse, Our Lady of Lourdes grade school was founded on the same property and has shared the space with the church ever since. In 1941 Fr. Meyers, S.J. built the current Christ the King church.
- Fr. Christopher Johnson, S.J. - Pastor
- Fr. Edmund Yainao, S.J - Associate Pasto
- Vacant - Parish Life Coordinator
P.O. Box 367
Porcupine, South Dakota 57772
(605) 867-2848 (fax)